Saturday 22 June 2013

One Of Those Slow Day At Work

Unknown  |  at   7:54 am  |  No comments


Wednesday June 12 2013
The year is steady running out, what have I achieved so far? I'm in a thinking-of-my-rent state of mind. My landlord hasn't said anything yet. That's his style, he usually keeps quiet by this time. I noticed it last year, first time I didn't pay on time. Only a miracle can save me now. That's what I'm hoping on God and also exploring material avenues too. I meditated on the Open Heavens and prayed. I haven't seen Amara for some time now. I haven't seen Ibe at all. The last time she came, she picked quite a few clothing items including their towel. I’m guessing they must’ve gotten a kitchen where they are. I pray they get a complete wardrobe too to take all their things. I wish them the best wherever they are.

I took my bath and left for work. My boss came to the office late morning, he took his sweet time. I guess he wanted to work from home. I called Ify's line but it was unreachable. I'll place another call later. The office is now just the two of us. I wonder how we are gonna survive. Yahya got a new gig with the Lagos office of one of OBJ's establishments. I wonder how green the grasses are over there. Im cocksure it's definitely greener than here at its current state. Just as we were acclimatizing to the shock, Ifeanyi resigned. I didn't see that one coming. This place is going to be very boring I tell you. I will do 0-60 in -60 seconds If I get an opportunity like Yahya's. Work was kinda slow today.

MD spent ample time on phone talking shop. I spent ample time idling away cuz we had power failure issue again at the office. I paid some bills both office and personal. The office was a bit awkward today with just me and MD. Since his supposed team mates whom he worked on the PPM with have deserted him, he passed a bit of the buck to me. He gave me a task to merge two documents (an MS Word PPM and an MS PowerPoint presentation) to look like one and at the same time not really be one.

I’m hungry. My boss shared his food with me earlier but did you see small area the ration occupied on the plate? I couldn’t go to Shoprite. My mouth didn’t taste anything else till the evening arrived. I took a one way ticket to Onye Mama’s place on my way home. They may not have the best healthy food but the have the best affordable quality food in this area. I took care of belly matters, task completed.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook