Monday 3 June 2013

Total Plan System Failure Saturday May 25 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:28 pm  |  No comments


Total Plan System Failure Saturday May 25 2013
Today is a lot of things. It's the monthly sanitation day which is the last Saturday of every month in Nigeria. The plumber is coming to fix my toilet today. Blessing (not Caesar’s girlfriend) said she will come to Lekki area today not my place. And we, the workers under training have time out with the Pastor today by 4:00pm. How do I handle all this? In deed none them is under my control. I read my Open Heavens and prayed. I did the dishes. I called the plumber, it was him who reminded me today's environmental sanitation.

During environmental sanitation no movement is allowed. Everybody should be cleaning their environments. Most people need to be prompted before they can sanitize their environment. It's a grave offence if you are doing otherwise. All shops remain closed and the road is usually empty. It ends by 10:00am.

I started reading a book by Dam Millman titled “The Four Purposes Of Life” It is a good read. It's been lying around for so long. I would've read the book dozens of time supposing I put my will to work. After a few pages I stepped out to the cyber cafe, it was past 10:00am so environmental sanitation has ended. I called the plumber again and he was still at home. And he expects me to believe that he will still make it today. I called Blessing, she was at the shop and also told me she will still come to Lekki in the evening.

The cyber cafe was a total waste of time and money. Can you imagine sending email in the Stone Age era, don’t bother it's not rewarding. I abandoned the computer and browsed on my phone instead. It's just that I can't post to the blog from my phone and I need to Google most of the post pictures. I purposely wasted my browsing voucher so that I won't have any reason to come back here.

I went home, bought bread and sprite on the way. That happened to be my breakfast and lunch. I had a good sleep till around 1:00pm. I got a text from my church around 1:23pm, the time out with pastor has been postponed till 7:00am tomorrow. All the items on my calendar are just taking care of themselves in a no-show way. I picked my book again, at least it won’t tell me not to read it.

Frank called. He is the kind of guy that only calls or visits me when he need a favour. He said he was in the neighbourhood and wanted to say hi, by the way did I cook anything. I said no. He came anyway we talked and I ended up giving him my old laptop. I wanted to give it out anyway. It has a screen and battery problem which I let him know. He was happy, he didn't mind the issues cuz he was convinced he can fix it at computer village Ikeja. If I’m to be frankly frank, Frank is not the kinda guy I’ll normally give something of that value to just like that. He is the type of guy that will never know you when he is enjoying, you won’t even know such time. HE ONLY COMES TO MY HOUSE WHEN THERE’S A HELP I CAN GIVE HIM, PERIOD! I guess the spirit moved me to give it to him anyway just to pay evil with good.


We left together, I needed to collect a particular folder from the hard drive and then format the hard drive. The hard drive refused to work I couldn't retrieve the folder nor format it. Looks like everything that's supposed to happen today don't want to happen.

Total Plan System Failure Saturday May 25 2013
I planned to go buy new shoe today if not for everything that was lined up. Let me check, what did I accomplish today out of all things I lined up for today, NONE! It was a total calendar collapse. Total system failure. Not my fault though. It all didn't work out cuz it wasn't meant to come to pass.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook