Monday 3 June 2013

Workers-In-Training Exam Sunday May 19 2013

Unknown  |  at   10:52 am  |  No comments

Today is the D-day. It’s the day of workers-in-training exam. I’m not satisfied with my preparation cuz a few things keep disappearing from my memory. I haven't shown Amara the text her husband sent me. When I told her about his call, she just said she don't know what's wrong with him. Ibe called again in the morning just before I went to shower. I picked the call said hello a few times and he didn't say anything. I let it read up to fourteen seconds of silence before I cut the call.

I wondered why he didn't say anything. Was he thinking I wouldn't pick his call? Foolish if that's the reason. That’s his business. I wore my jacket for the first time in ages. I then showed the text to Amara. In my exact words I said; Amara lekwa texti oma Ibe sendiri. Meaning look at the wonderful text Ibe sent. She didn’t say anything after she read it. I didn’t say anything either. I have a workers-in-training exam today I don’t want any foolishness to mess it up. I got to church on time. Bro Johnson took Open Heavens after which the workers in training exam commenced.

The workers-in-training exam was okay. It had a short answer section, a memory verse section and essay section of 5 questions to answer 3. I only answered one from the memory verse, three from the essay a couple from the short answer part. Assessing my performance, I passed. The result will be announced next class.

There was a guest minister, Pastor Ayo. He's also a musician, producer, multi-instrumentalist, etc. He plays sax mostly. Today was one of those days when the equipment decided to malfunction and the technical crew was helpless to salvage it on time. This pastor took the stage to 'saxify' us but the mics didn't want any part of it. Nevertheless the show must go on. He continued like that till the end. I felt him a little bit, I knew I would've felt it more had the mics worked. I love sax and violin very much. The youth were in charge of today's service. It was awesome.

The guy that led choir today was something else. I haven’t seen him before. The guy is a talented born entertainer. Toward the end of the service our pastor introduced the CD of the guest pastor and saxophonist, then I understood why the microphones rebelled. The CD goes for N2000! Are you kidding me? Said they produced it in South Africa. In my mind I was like no way I’m gonna get 100 feet near that CD lol. If I’m lying I’m dying. I prayed a prayer of faith believing God for ultimate solution to my current accommodation palaver.  I‘m so convinced in my spirit He has answered my prayer. When I got home nobody was home. I don’t know where they were. I washed few items and went to Caesar's place, we are heading to the pool.

The pool today was something that marvels the imagination. Me and Caesar went with Ruth and Folake and we met one of their church member Ese. Ese was a wild one. She isn’t the shy type and doesn’t hold back. It was fun galore from start to finish. As a matter fact we didn't want to finish. I've never soaked myself this long in a pool before! Oh well my eyes are bearing the brunt now. I was supposed to attend house fellowship but.....


Beloveth I haven’t eaten today but the massive jollification has exiled the hunger from my system. I don't even know what food is with my level of overflowing testosterone. Every end was once a beginning so our pool leisure came to an end. We went home. I stayed at Caesar's a little as I fell asleep in a flash. I went home when I woke up. The house was still a ghost of itself. Ibe and Amara were still gone. I don't mind if they sleep wherever they went. A peace of mind and privacy is all I ask. Is that too much mate? I took my clothes from the line. I bought a drink and a snack. Already I ate one small corn at Caesar's. That was all I tasted today. Now that my testosterone high has come down, I finally realized how hungry I was. I can’t cook anything now. My eyes are hurting, I just want to sleep.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook