Monday 1 July 2013

Football Karma: Spain Beat Nigeria 3-0 & Brazil Beat Spain 3-0 FIFA Confederation Cup 2013

Unknown  |  at   8:36 am  |  No comments

Football Karma: Spain Beat Nigeria 3-0 & Brazil Beat Spain 3-0 FIFA Confederation Cup 2013
The classic match of the year yet Brazil vs Spain came to an incredible end last night. At first I was rooting for Spain to beat Brazil in the just concluded FIFA Confederation Cup but then I remembered what they did to my beloved country Nigeria. Spain beat Nigeria 3-0, that moment I switched sides to the other football giant country Brazil to beat Spain. I never knew it will work like charm LOL.

I just turned on my television and 30+ seconds after the goal came. I was confused. Is this the current Spain vs Brazil FIFA Confederation football match or is it just a highlight of an old football match? Once I confirmed it was a live football match, I glued my eyes to the television. Spain is supposed to be a giant football country but the way Brazil terrorized their goal post looked like Nigeria vs Tahiti to me. Or maybe I’m just being to mean on Spain.

Football Karma: Spain Beat Nigeria 3-0 & Brazil Beat Spain 3-0 FIFA Confederation Cup 2013
Spain ditched the fair-play sportsmanship at various occasions and they bagged 2 yellow cards and 1 red card for their rough play.

Football Karma: Spain Beat Nigeria 3-0 & Brazil Beat Spain 3-0 FIFA Confederation Cup 2013
So when the goals kept crashing the Spanish goal post like a toddler learning to count 1,2,3 I was delirious. Call it FIFA Confederation football karma. Spain beat Nigeria 3-0 and Brazil beat Spain 3-0, what goes around comes around!! Here the usual parlance here is, “The God Football Was Against Spain” Spain looked frustrated. It was unbelievable. I enjoyed the football match though. At the end of the day the best football team won. You win some and you lose some. Better luck next time Spain.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook