Monday 12 August 2013

Nigerian Showbiz: Tonto Dikeh Fighting Back After Her Attempted Suicide

Unknown  |  at   1:31 pm  |  No comments

I never knew that most criticized and controversial Nollywood actress to put out a song in the Nigerian showbiz, Totnto Dikeh wanted to commit suicide. That is really unbelievable. So all that tough-girl, I-don't-care attitude on social media was just a charade? People really shoulder some terrible burdan on their shoulder, that I know. Personally I have no remorse for someone that commits suicide, the person should be charged for taking a life. Suicide is never an option. People go through worse and they still manage to survive.

Read: Nigerian Showbiz: Don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me - Toolz Claims

As for Tonto Dikeh, she is living her life right? If what people say is enough to drive her to attempt committing suicide, I think she should seriously check her life before she wreck her life. People will continue to talk. I'm not perfect but in my opinion she enjoyed the controversy she was creating as it garnered enough publicity for her in the Nigerian showbiz industry. Is diminishing returns setting in from that type cheap popularity attained through controversies? She keep doing the controversial things that make people talk and expect them not to talk. Well what you sow/sew is what you reap/rip. Does she not bully other people online?

My advice to you Tonto Dikeh, is live your life right by you and your God and forget about what people are saying including me. Whatever you do people must talk..

Linda Ikeji wrote:
Tonto Dikeh tried to commit suicide a few weeks back. Unbelievable, right? I heard everything that happened on that fateful day but decided not to write about it because it’s such a sensitive issue. She really wanted to end her own life but thank God for the intervention of good friends.

If I write details of what happened that day, none of you will believe it. I was in shock myself. All I will say now is please take it easy on her with your comments and attacks on social media.

The only reason I’m writing about it now is because she kinda shared what happened to her on her instagram page but most people didn’t get what she was trying to say. Also, like Tonto said, suicide is never the solution to any problem. This is for those who are contemplating it. See the photo Tonto shared on Instagram and what she wrote.

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Suicide Attempt
Tonto posted this photo above on her instragram page and wrote below it..
“WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I’ve bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u’ve gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU”—Tonto Dikeh
Tonto dear, you’re a beautiful strong woman who deserves to live a long, fulfilling life. Never let what people say about you push you over the edge, because when you really think about it, nobody holy pass. And remember, the haters can scream so loud sometimes that you miss the voices of the people who love you. Hear their voices and know you’re loved. Keep your head up, girl. Linda

*Note* – Abusive comments will not be uploaded on this post. Keep it clean and respectful. And other bloggers, please don’t get messy with this story. It’s serious! Thank


Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST, You Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook