Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Friday 15-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   1:58 pm  |  No comments

My Diary: Friday 15-02-2013
I woke up early. That was a fake wake up because I drifted off and woke up late. My boss sent a text message at 8:24am that I should be very early in office. I didn't even see the text till after 9:00am when I hopped out of the bathroom. What excuse am I going to give him today. Yet again I didn't read Open Heavens Devotional this morning. I hit the road and noticed an unusual traffic, bingo! That's my excuse! Quickly I sent him a text about the bad traffic and that it might be a road accident. It actually turned out to be a road accident involving a danfo bus and a space wagon. The danfo bus drivers are as reckless as the okada (commercial motorcycles) friends. The two cars looked pretty banged up. I have no idea regarding casualties.

Read: Danfo Bus Experience

Finally I made it to the office. First to come, I thought my boss would already be there. Didn’t do much in the office. I downloaded this track ''Ome Nwanne'' by Kelly Handsome and I have been feeling the song die! It’s putting me deep in the igbo mood, if you know what I mean. Its a high-life song with lyrics mostly in igbo I left for Caxton-Martins office to pick up company incorporation documents for Ben. Traffic was light on my way going but it was a different a story coming back. It felt like eternity sitting in the bus for a long time under the hot sun. It was like torture. Its always like torture especially when its a commercial bus with no air-conditioner in it.

Ibe's wife Amara came back this evening. I wasn't expecting her. As I drew closer to my door I heard her voice as she chatted away. The second half of the duo chatterbox is back, now my ears should be wearing the most tech and efficient earmuffs.



Now it’s your turn; Please feel free to share and add your comments, your feedback and comments are always appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook