Thursday 21 February 2013

Dear Diary: Sunday 10-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   7:03 pm  |  No comments

Woke up. Went to service. Felt so supercharged at service today. It was explosive. I'm glad that I went. I haven't missed service this year. I want to keep it up. I even want to  increase my church activities. One of my new year resolution is to be more spiritual in christian sense.

Read: Secure Your Salvation

The spirit releases potentials as Open Heavens Devotional explained, so I want to release my full potentials.

Read: The Spirit Releases Potentials

Went to Caesar's place after service. Caesar is a good friend of mine. He is a voracious reader. He reads more of thought provoking books, controversies, etc and less of novels. In short there is so much to this guy. Stayed a while then went back home. I haven't eaten yet. I'm very hungry. I took a nap got woken by a call.

Oh yeah its 3:00 pm, first meal of the day just got served, white rice and peppery stew. I'm thankful for the meal. Actually that's why I went home from Czr's place though they are preparing food there too.
Went back to Czr's place 4:30 pm so we can go play football. Don't get it pleasantly mixed, we weren't on the team of Super Eagles that was billed to play Burkina Faso in the ongoing AFCON 2013.

I'm very health conscious this year. One of my new year resolution is to stay fit and I achieve via Saturday running and Sunday football. Healthy lifestyle is a combination of a healthy diet and a healthy living in terms of exercises. Health benefits of these two is lasting.

Read: Most Essential Health Benefits Gained From Running Regular

The super eagles later went on to beat Burkina Faso and win the championship. Bummer I dint even watch the match. The shout of celebration on the streets when we won was indeed deafening. PHCN that is known for being effective in not supplying power was ineffective today, as they supplied power before during and after the match. I've always been proud of my green white green despite all the shortcomings.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook