Saturday 27 July 2013

Secure Your Salvation – RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Saturday 27th July 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:05 am  |  No comments

Secure Your Salvation– RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Saturday 27th July 2013
SECURE YOUR SALVATION BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
Memorise:
Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have run in vain, neither laboured in vain. Philippians 2:16

Read:
Philippians 2:12-16

(Php 2:12) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

(Php 2:13)For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

(Php 2:14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

(Php 2:15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

(Php 2:16) Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Open Heavens Message
If you are born-again, go further to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, walk in the Spirit. Do everything possible to retain the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life. Several years ago, I used to preach to my mother to give her life to Jesus, but she would tell me she has been a Christian before she was married to my father. Yet, I would ask her: “Are you really born-again?” When she could no longer stand the pressure, she asked me what I wanted her to do, so I led her to Christ. After this, I was worried about the genuineness of her salvation, so I told God I needed to see the evidence of her conversion especially because she was advanced in age; I wanted God to baptize her with the Holy Spirit before she dies, so that I can be certain she is born-again.

During a visit one afternoon, while praying for God’s help so that she would be baptized with the Holy Spirit that same day, I fell asleep. Two of my daughters visited and met me sleeping, so they went to ask mama whether she had been baptized of the Holy Spirit. They took some time with her and mama received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

It was the noise that woke me. Have you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit? If you have, are members of you nuclear and extended families saved? If they are, praise God, but don’t stop at that; help them to receive the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:49 says,

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with the power from high”

The presence of the Holy Spirit will be a witness of conversion to Christ as well as make them witnesses of the power of the Gospel according to Romans 8:9 and Acts 1:8. Do not take for granted that you are saved or that your loved ones have given his or her life to Christ, take further steps to secure that salvation by having more of the Spirit of Jess Christ.

Bible In One Year:
Deuteronomy 20-22

Action Point:
If you have not experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit, pray that the Lord will baptize you with His fire. You can also see your pastor to pray with you.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook