Wednesday 13 March 2013

Dear Diary: Friday 22-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   11:35 am  |  No comments


Woke up around three o'clock and the dull nagging headache woke up with me as well. How long does this headache want to remain an illegal tenant in my head?  Im trying to think out a plan for today's activity. Left for work eventually, due to less traffic and fairly fast transportation I got to work before 9:00am. I did a couple minor office tasks. Then my boss asked me to prepare a presentation on insurance company with a template of 2007 AIICO insurance presentation. That means a lot of economic figures must've changed so I gotta research online or elsewhere to get them. I really did some work on that. You need to see the email my boss sent me to really really motivate/ginger/pump me up for the task. Here's the email below...

Nwab please update to today’s numbers.  Perhaps Ifeanyi can help you source current data on the insurance sector, particularly Lion of Africa which is different from Royal Exchange but both owned by the Odogwu's.  But this assignment is your baby.

Start work immediately.  You will get a piece of the action on this for delivery quality work.  You will use the money earned to pay your school fees, get a new place, get a car and get married.  Please do a good job of the graphics

I got a call from my coursemate Chika back in university. She was in the neighbourhood and was saying hello. She is a nice girl. Sometimes I wonder what if I marry her. Never mind I said that. Dont tell her lol. Oh well I don’t know her real real close. She came to submit her resume at one company. I went out to see her and we had a nice conversation as always. Her hustle muscle really inspired me. I felt like I've not really taken my employment situation really serious. May God bless our hustle in Jesus name, AMEN!! After that I went to the bank make some payment and back to the office. It was already evening. How time flies.
I went home afterwards.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook