Friday 15 March 2013

Friday March 8 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:58 pm  |  No comments


I was up early but I left for office late. Im supposed to go to school today. I showered dressed up taking my time. No ritual yet again. In the office I put finishing touches to the letter. Chris was by his phone waiting for an alert from the bank. The lady had already sent her staff to go and deposit the money in Chris' account. The alert came and Chris zoomed off immediately to the wharf.

Just as I wanted to print the demon possessed the printer. It wouldn’t print. Forces are at work no doubt, is it forces of evil or good. After so many trials it finally printed one set. I wanted to go with two versions of two copies each. Now the second version refused to print. After a while it printed one good copy and one bad copy. The ink has finished.

Its mysteriously amazing to when these sorta things happen when Im desperate to do something. I muttered ''Devil is a liar'' like we usually say. This insignificant hiccup cant cripple my mission. I decided to go to with what I was able to print. Luckily the traffic situation was light. I wasnt surprised when I got to school and they pulled another surprise. These people wont cease to amaze me. I couldnt submit the appeal letter cuz I just learnt that I have to attach some other documents to it. That is just great! I got back to the office a bit disappointed. I didnt waste any more time in the office before calling it a day.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook