Thursday 11 April 2013

Saturday April 06 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:50 pm  |  No comments


Saturday April 06 2013, Personal Diary, Studying
I woke up late reason was I read in the night. My body system has changed. Once I wake up in the middle of the night to do something, it will surely affect my wake up time. It wasn’t always like this. I read my devotional and prayed. I really really want to read, but with the folks in my house who love watching television every time like its their life support bothers me. Of course if I don’t find anywhere to go read my book I'll have to tell them I need a serene environment to read. I'm pretty sure they'll read it the wrong way.

Read: What To Do When The Help You Gave Is Giving You Hell?

I need to do my laundry as well. I decided to go to our office and read, let me not bother anybody. First I yielded to the urge to wash my clothes. Amara left in the morning to she-knows-where. Before I finished washing, she came back. Amazingly the television was off, but guess what. Like faithful, devout religious individual who is divinely entrusted with the duty of watching television, the first thing she asked less than a minute she stepped in the room was why is the television off. Its unbelievable. She turned on the television instantly. I was like thank God I have ruled out reading here.

Read: New Song Coming

By the time I finished, it was a bit late for the office trip. As I was resting PHCN struck, there was power outage. Perfect timing. I haven’t been more happier for the gross incompetence and inefficiencies of PHCN like I was as they took the light. They left one after the other. I stayed at home and read. I read until around 10:00pm ocassionally taking brakes though before I fell asleep.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook