Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Good Friend Rescued Me Friday April 26 2013

Unknown  |  at   11:19 am  |  No comments

A Good Friend Rescued Me Friday April 26 2013

I’m not sure if I was ready for the day but the day was so ready for me. It rained last night. I didn't quite feel the effect in my melancholy mode/mood. At least I slept well. I needed to reconfigure my laptop to change a locked window user name. I don’t know how to go about it. So I planned to hijack Google all day till I get a solution. I did a little clean on my laptop first. I deleted some irrelevant files and also stumbled onto nude pix of someone I know. Seriously?!! Wonders shall never end! So this caliber of person takes nude photos and leaves it carelessly in somewhat public domain. I freed up some space on my hard drive. Ibe put a lot of heavy movies on the lappie I need to delete them. I never even watched any of them. They are really good at watching movies.

I left for work but first I went to PHCN office to make a payment. I trekked from my apartment to the PHCN office not like it’s that much of a distance. After paying I headed to the office. Internet? Check! Power? Check! Conducive environment? Check! Food? Ah uh no food today. So water? Check. I will go to the cash machine later. Accompanied by Google I started exploring relentlessly and voraciously every inch of web space with fine-tooth comb. The tons of information were expected though. Some were rubbish and some were rubies to me.

Finally I got a way around it. It's not 100% but I achieved the main objective, I can live with the other insignificant fix. I didn't have enough to copy back all the files I backed up but I can always do that any time. I was so engrossed in fixing this thing that I forgot to visit the atm machine. My transport fare is not complete though I can get home with amount. The closest atm, a Zenith bank atm was so crowded like it was faulty or something.

As I was leaving office I started a Whatsapp chat with a good friend of mine, Chioma my ex. I told her I was stranded and didn't have money to go home and she was like where are you? I’m like what? She is supposed to be in the east. It happened that she was in Lagos. She asked me to wait for her and she was coming from Obalende. I went to First bank atm and got some money out.

My long anticipatory wait for her initiated. She came after a long wait. It was good seeing her. An old friend ran into her at the bus stop. We boarded the same bus eventually. She paid for all three. As I was about get down at my bus stop she stylishly squeezed N1000 into my hand. I was grateful for that. I sent her a thank you whatsapp message. I went straight to Onye Mama's place to fill my tank. I went home showered and slept off in seconds.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook