Wednesday 22 May 2013

Golf Muscle Cramp Saturday May 04 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:11 pm  |  No comments


My body didn't want to wake up, it wanted some more sleep. Besides, it’s was a total wreck. The golf I played last Saturday has been playing my body especially my lower back. It aches like hell. I sit and stand slowly otherwise my scream will make the deaf hear and those who hear will go deaf. I have been rubbing a nerve ointment, its time I go to the hospital or pharmacy. I kept rolling on the bed, grimacing and wincing in pain.

Read: Awesome Golf Picnic At Lakowe Lakes: A Family Leisure And Bonding Time


I’m supposed to join the Road Warriors for our usual Saturday run. Nothing can stop me from running today, I haven't run in about a month. I ended up going very late. I was almost the last person to arrive unlike before. They were surprised to see me, my absence has really been felt. We ran. I didn't want to stress or stretch myself. I did something less than 10km instead of 15km. I felt so tired. My back is hurting me. I trekked almost 3km. I showered at Ugo's place slept a little and left.

Read: Most Essential Health Benefits Gained From Running Regular

Enque was writing a Haliburton job test at the Law School and we were supposed to meet today. She came after all, we spent some really nice time catching up. She looked very beautiful. She has a meeting some after my neighbourhood, she went for her meeting and I went home. I went straight to Onye Mama's place and ate garri and egusi mixed with oha soup. I went home showered again and slept some more.

Read: My Beauty Sleep Cruelly Denied Me

No one was at home when I got there. Ibe came in later, his entrance woke me. I drifted back to sleep in a matter of seconds. I woke finally around 5:00pm and washed my clothes. He left again as soon as I finished washing and went inside. It will appear like he doesn't want to be around me. Last night none of them slept at home.
According Amara's call to me, he decided not to come home when she told him she couldn't come home last night cuz of her engagements. Oh well to what purpose? To whose benefit? If it’s his idea of giving me privacy, it’s an illusionary endeavour. My true privacy and space control will only return when they depart. I went to Igbo Efon, stayed with Doc for a while before coming back.

Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Golf Muscle Cramp Saturday May 04 2013 And You Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook