Tuesday 21 May 2013

Why Do Some People Go To Church To Distrub?

Unknown  |  at   4:58 pm  |  No comments

My Nuisance In Church Neighbours Sunday April 28 2013
Sunday April 28 2013
The night sleep was highly refreshing, I almost over did it. Having a full eight hours sleep has its mental health benefits. I woke up around ten minutes to seven. Man how sleepy I still feel. I need more sleep lol. I hurried lazily out of bed. As I was about to shower I felt a bit pressed to take a dump. What?! At this time?! For me taking a dump is like yoga. If you know the benefits of yoga, that is benefits of me taking a dump. I take my sweet time to do the service. I don’t have time for this now. Let’s keep it safety deposit box, more like fixed deposit account till I get back from church! I prepared for church. Long story short, I went late by a minute I believe.

We had the class. I enjoyed the Open Heavens as was taken by a fellow trainee worker though she has been long in that sorta service. After that service commenced as usual. Praise and worship took place.

As the choir was ministering through one lovely song, my neighbour came in accompanied with his girlfriend and settled beside me. I never expected what happened. This guy and his girlfriend were total nuisance in the church especially to me. They kept talking and talking like they were lounging by the bar. It was a non-stop session of talking, snickering, laughing and they didn't bother to keep their voice down. When we stand up to pray, they'll be sitting down completely devoted to their disturbance and nuisance in church.

I always ask myself why do people like this who cause nothing but nuisance in church bother to come to church anyway. What do they come to accomplish since they are not interested in the service? Is it to show there face and fashion? It is so annoying. They were agents of the devil period. They came just to distract people but it won’t work on me. Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I''m sure they do know this time. After service I went home. This guy has really made a horrible impression, his new reputation that of an unapologetic nuisance in church.

Bored. Hungry. Alone. I drank garri. Back in church I had this yearning urge to drink garri with salt that possessed me. I haven’t drank garri in ages but that was my expensive staple back in secondary school days. The benefits of having garri back then was immeasurable but students always abused drinking of garri. I drank the garri and felt so deeply satisfied. I simply obeyed my urge. I don't know how nourishing it was, my innards can explain that better. I holed myself indoors. I used that opportunity to wash my bathroom, left to Ibe, the place can look like a sewer and he will be perfectly comfortable with it. Not that I expect him to wash it, that’s like a pig to neaten up like a cat. His has his strength in some other department. 

One of my neighbours Egana called me, she is very cheerful always smiling good-looking girl. Her smile is contagious, too contagious for a single Nigerian man like me lol. She came to spend some time with me. I’m glad she came. Again thats a nice temptation for a single Nigerian man like me. I was pleasantly surprised too. We spent quite some time, talked at length, we learnt so much about each other. She left sometime in the evening. As she left I got on autopilot went to Igbo Efon to see Caesar. A few minutes after I arrived at his place, his babe served us a delicious healthy meal. You'll think I timed it but it was just my luck. UC a mutual friend of ours came over too.

We talked and talked, no actually Caesar talked and talked and....but not like the nuisance in church fellow. Mehn this guy never gets tired of talking. I admire him cuz he reads wide so he makes incredible sense when he talks but I don't always agree with everything he says. My eyes started going numb slightly. I had to leave. I went home and hit the sack head on. I don't know when Ibe came in the night.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook