Wednesday 22 May 2013

Swimming Session Sunday May 05 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:55 pm  |  No comments

What is he saying?
Mehn! I didn't iron my clothes, no light. Oh yeah they brought light in the night but I was too involved, in love and devoted to my sleep to cheat on it to do anything else. I was so sleepy you have no idea. I fervently wished the power will still be on when I finally break free from the strong sleep spell. Unfortunately genie or the power that be didn't grant me that wish. I didn't know what to wear. I washed yesterday evening and the heaven blessed us with rain last night. The clothes on the line are still very wet.

I woke early but I was very late for church. I've never been this late before. I managed to figure out what to wear. We had the workers-in-training class then the service proper. The topic for the class was ''The Ministry Of Reconciliation'' A guest preacher ministered during the service. His topic was ''Foundations Of Giving''. It was very educative and incisive. He dint say anything about giving money to church in particular. It was humanity giving back to humanity/your neighbour in your own little way. It could be your time in any little way not necessarily money.

Swimming Session Sunday May 05 2013
Caesar and Ruth
I went home after service to fried plantain Amara kept for me. I ate it with bread and was grateful though I didn't thank anybody. I called Caesar to confirm if we were going for a swimming session, he confirmed. Later we went to swim accompanied by Ruth and her friend Folake. Caesar's girlfriend came along too. Ruth is fairly loaded on the boobs side and average ass while Folake is fairly loaded on the thigh and ass side with average boobs. Wait, is this piece of info necessary or just a TMI? You decide. Folake can’t swim at all. I took turns with Caesar teaching her. Initially she was hesitant and afraid but later she picked up. She loved it and vowed to even herself with subsequent lessons.

During the swimming session some naughty about Ruth's boobs and Folake's body was busy having their own swimming session in my head. I don't mind swimming in the though for a while lol.

We all had a good time at the pool. We left the hotel, dropped the girls off ate their place and went to Caesar's place. I ate yam pepper soup. It was really spicy, I likey! It was the only normal meal I ate for the day. He asked about Ibe. I told him we were in a soured and strained state right now. He shared an encyclopedia of his experiences squatting different set of people over the years and vowed never to do it again. He mentioned that the only I reason I still keep them is sympathy which is true. He said alot of things which made a lot of sense. After all is said and done, the decision lies with me. I went home

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook