Monday 3 June 2013

God’s Mercy And Grace Keeps Me Friday May 17 2013

Unknown  |  at   10:30 am  |  No comments

My eyes opened, it was morning. For an instant I suffered amnesia about last night's ordeal. Then the floodgate to the reservoir that holds the memory of torment crumbled down. My eye almost popped out of their sockets as it popped wide open in full realization of what happened. The visual vividness and clarity of every detail was scary. It was like I was reliving the night. If not for God’s mercy and grace, I wouldn’t have seen today going by what I went through last night. I read my Open Heavens and prayed with a deep sense appreciation and gratitude.

My boss is coming back today but I don't know when. I thought he will come back in the evening. My phone rang later in the morning, speak of the devil. My boss said he's back in Lagos and he needs me to do something. Yeah he always needs me to do something. I hurriedly showered went to work. In the office I browsed a little and focused on the presentation. It was tedious and annoying, you have no idea. Truth be told it wasn't all a waste of time cuz I learnt something on PowerPoint. I own the office today.

No sign of Ugo, Ifeanyi isn't coming, he made that clear yesterday. Ugo came back a few minutes after three. Now judge this situation. The task was to pay N65000 into a phone dealer's account for a Samsung galaxy, meanwhile he owes me N10000 part of my salary. He didn't pay me but he paid another dude. I made it clear to him before he traveled that I need that money badly. I hate it when people behave like that. It’s just God’s mercy and grace that is keeping me. I went to GTBank and the crowd rivaled Lagos population. GTBank has a network problem putting its service on agonizing delay. Deposit wasn't a problem, thank God for that. I put the money in, went back to the office.

I played three game of spider solitaire and went home. I went straight to Onye Mama's place rejuvenate myself. Boy I ate it gluttonously, maybe I broke Guinness record for shortest time spent eating garri and egusi-oha soup lol. Thank God for the food for his mercy and grace upon my life.I went to the house. I noticed two items I washed wasn't on the line. I wonder what happened to them or who took them in for me. The clothes were taken in after all. I asked Amara who did it, she said it’s like it was Ibe. That sounded rather strange to me but still I said he did a nice job. It is not his MO. I suspect she is just trying to put in a good word for him.


In all honestly, when his demons are asleep, Ibe can display a good core. He thinks or cares about others, he's willing to share whatever he has, he can try to motivate you, etc. He is also a big fat jerk and the jerk part casts a very long foul shadow. I changed and went to Doc's place to while away time. When my whiling away time mission was accomplished I went home to bed.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook