Monday 10 June 2013

Why Did The Succubus Attack?

Unknown  |  at   8:49 am  |  No comments

How The Succubus Attacked On Friday Night!
Last night sleep turned out action-packed. It was action-packed in scary way. It's frighteningly amazing how you don't know what goes on when you are asleep. The phrase ''sleep is the cousin of death'' captures it clearly. Have you ever wondered how or why you never know the beginning of your dream, you realize it’s a dream after the dream advances. It does puzzle me. Or why do we wake up from a nightmare sweating? Does the struggle in the dream use your energy in the physical? There are so many things about sleep and dreams that man doesn’t know and may never know.

From where I can remember, I closed my door as my new neighbour Deborah came in. She went straight to the bed. I was like it's gonna be good time. I didn't expect that anyway but I gotta take advantage of the opportunity. She teasingly took off her shirt revealing a small singlet. I joined her on the bed, a gleam of excitement in my eye, fully testosterone energized in anticipation of the pleasure to come. We were not naked though.

She got on top of me wearing the most seductive and teasing smile and said in cold lifeless tone; ''You have no idea who you are getting involved with and you still go ahead to do it'' Then I notice her upper body elongating like a snake. I knew then that this was a dream, to be precise a nightmare. I started screaming the powerful name of Jesus, Blood of Jesus. I was screaming my lungs out but the sound was drowned. I continued to scream and struggle to get off her grip and ultimately to wake up.

With all ounce of energy I was forcing my eyes to open. It was like trying to use my mind to pull down a reinforced brick wall. I didn't give up fighting for my life. Then my eyes opened. I was sweating and panting. I felt like a huge weight was bearing crushingly down on me. The crushing feeling gradually left me. I looked around the room forensically like a spiritual CSI expert. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary physically but I felt like something extraordinary just left the room. I was dazed for a while trying regain my composure. I kept wondering why did the succubus attack me?

 How The Succubus Attacked On Friday Night!
According to medieval folklore, a SUCCUBUS is a demon that takes the form of a woman in order to have intercourse with a man in his dreams. The name comes from Old Latin, and means “to lie under.” In Islamic superstition, there is a similar demon called the qarinah or karina, and in ancient Middle Eastern cultures Lilith was the night demon's name. Whichever name is used, the essential qualities are the same: a demon who tempts men sexually at night and who tries to kill infants at birth.
The Bible in Proverbs 2:18-19, describes the dangers of the seductress or “strange woman” which is similar to SUCCUBUS.

I read somewhere that ‘SUCCUBUSES’ are drawn to those that are going through a “Emotionally Struggling” period in a guy’s life. One thing was really disturbing.  Am I emotionally struggling? Why did I see Deborah's face? Again why did this succubus attack? She has been to my room a couple of times. She has used my fridge to store her food, drank water from my dispenser, etc. I have never hit on her and don’t really intend to. I prayed about the dream seriously. Towards the end of the prayer I started to drift a bit, I used all my energy to focus till I finished the prayer and slept off immediately. I didn’t dream again.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook