Monday 3 June 2013

Time Out With Pastor/Swimming Sunday May 26 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:36 pm  |  No comments

It rained last night. And I slept so well. I almost overslept. Today is Time Out with the pastor. I went to church on time. I didn't put on a tire. Me and one other guy, Idara, was sent out of the class to get a tire from anyone. I just went straight home for a tire. I don't like throwing a tire into the mix, when I wear different coloured trouser and jacket. I did it for the first time. Pastor admonished us. It was meant to strengthen our resolve in this path we have chosen. He hit the ‘head on the nail’ like I always say.

The service somewhat started on a dull note for me. For some strange reason I didn't quite feel the service today. I just don’t know what happened. We had workers meeting after service to conclude on logistics regarding our graduation on 29 May. There was also men's meeting after service but I didn't wait to join the meeting. I went to Caesar's immediately I got home, we are going swimming today, it's like a culture now. Tony and KY are friends of Caesar and now my friends came around. We ate boiled maize, it was very good. Next Blessing served us sweet potato chips. After, she brought boiled groundnut. It’s all good. That's about what I have eaten for the day.

We left the house eventually to pick up Ruth and Ese. Folake won't be joining us today, she's busy at work with Jumia. Now Caesar has been trying to match-make Ruth and Tony but no luck. Ruth has never seen anything good about Tony, she doesn't like him. Tony and KY were in another car Caesar's plan was to ambush Ruth with Tony's sudden presence at the pool. I figured Ruth won't find it funny. I sent Caesar Whatsapp message about my concerns but dude didn’t do anything about it.

KY and Tony were in separate car and parked in the front waiting for us. By the time we came out and for some reason Caesar had to communicate with KY and Tony and then Ruth saw Tony. She flipped on Caesar big time. Caesar tried to deny but there was no plausible deniability for him. He has a long history of trying to literally marry Ruth and Tony together. Ruth sees his matchmaking attempt as an act that borders on criminality. The brawl raged for a while till she calmed down and accepted the fact that Tony was going to see her sexy laps lol.

We got to the pool in really high spirits. We had our own drinks alcohol and cranberry juice. I changed immediately and jumped into the pool with excitement cuz I wanted to try out a new floating technique I read about on the internet. It was the act of floating on water without moving a muscle. Water got into my nose a couple times. I tried some more still same result. But I have this feeling like if I really practice hard I can do it. At my age, one is not so adventurous in some quarters. If it were kid me, I know I will never stop trying to master this floating technique. A little later the rest joined me. The rest were Ruth, Blessing, Ese and Austin. KY and Tony weren’t going to swim.

The pool was relatively had a lot of people, even kids were showing their skills making the grown-ups who can’t swim like Ruth and Ese green with envy lol. To add salt to injury, the smallest of the kids, a very small girl started teaching Ese how to swim. It was a funny sight. The little girl was commanding boldly with a serious-business attitude like her swimming instructor and Ese would just try her best to obey her trainer to the later. She might’ve punished Ese for failing woefully if care wasn’t taken lol. It was some memorable spectacle that should’ve been recorded for future reference lol. Kids are such thing of joy! Caesar’s attention was divided between being in the pool swimming and being out of the pool chatting with KY and Tony. The gist centered mostly on the chicks in the pool.


Then I saw a nasty mucus floating on the water, oh God. That really messed up rhythm. I stayed out of the pool for a long even after the management has taken care of it. I didn’t swim much again. Ruth was really busy learning from the trainer in the pool. We went home earlier than the last time.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook