Sunday 16 June 2013

When Working From Home Works Perfectly

Unknown  |  at   1:02 pm  |  No comments

Working From Home, Family Are On Vacation

Friday June 07 2013
Here is a little weather class about Nigeria. We have two major seasons in Nigeria which is the Rainy/Wet and Dry/Harmattan season. Simply put, rainy season brings the rain and the dry season brings no rain hence dryness/dust and harmattan. We are in the rainy season now. The intensity of the rain and harmattan varies from region to region. Lagos is a notorious flood prone state. Its rain can be a real pain in the axx. The rain comes down and the flood goes up. It rained heavily last night. Honestly I didn't know how much it rained till I went outside......and the waters covered the sea. So if you want to enjoy Lekki, be wary of the season.

The rain was indeed heavy! I must go to work regardless, whether by boat or submarine since I don't have a car yet. I wore rain boots and waded jungle style through the flood, past the flood to Doc's shop where I changed back to my normal shoes and hit the road. Ifeanyi was driving out as I was coming in. He was playing his music at usual loud volume though his windows are tight shut. Personally, I don't like putting my eardrums through tremendous stress of very loud volume. It is torture. Besides its a health hazard as it can cause hearing loss. We went to MD's house, that will be work office today.

Work From Home, Family on Vacation
My boss' family travelled so his once rowdy house was very conducive for intellectual work. Family is a lovely thing but can be a distraction when you want to work from home. i think I need me a vacation with the family too. We ate breakfast and lunch at the house, call it benefits of working from the house. We had a real long discussion regarding mostly Ifeanyi's rent and mine.

My boss made some comments which I found a bit improper. Ifeanyi didn't take them lightly too. Cuz by the time he got home, he sent a resignation letter via email. I'm gonna miss him, he's a nice guy. I did a few bank runs and back. I worked on the presentation again with my boss and got a better copy. I'm 100% sure by tomorrow it won't look very good to him. I went home. I went straight home not branching anywhere besides where I bought suya. I ate my suya and viju milk and dozed off.


THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook