Tuesday 18 June 2013

Worked From Home, Cashed Wire Transfer From The Bank

Unknown  |  at   5:57 am  |  No comments


Monday June 10 2013
Monday Morning, I landed my 5:00am alarm a technical knock and continued my sleep. That move might've been influenced by the fact that I won't go to work today. My eyes opened again around 5:35am then I remembered a new church program introduced during yesterday service. It's called 'Command The Morning.' It's a one hour morning prayers session from 6:00am to 7:00am. I decided to give it a trial since I’m not rushing to work this morning. Even if I was going to work I can still make it. I went and it was worth it. I didn't do my personal morning prayers again. As soon as I marched inside, PHCN restored power.

I instantly ceremoniously buried myself in my laptop. Yeah I'm working from home. I browsed the internet corner to corner looking for blog tips. First I searched for a nice seo enabled 3-column cute blogger template/theme for my blog. I didn't see any. The place was cluttered with 2 column seo templates. I just love 3-column. I even googled the merit and demerit of each type of template. Not much difference. I just love the look of 3-column and it's good for ads. I found some other tips about seo. Mehn there's so much to learn about blogging. My blogging approach is still that of an expert novice. I'm torn between full commitment and other handicaps like internet subscription, power supply, time, etc. I'm also in the dilemma of defining my niche and suitable keywords.

I explored the web in depth with an incredible rapt attention that defies ordinary understanding till around 3:28pm. Holy Smokes! The banks will soon close. That was when I remembered I needed to withdraw the double wire transfer Victory sent me via Skye Bank. I have two money transfer cash I'm yet to collect. On the triple I hurried out of the house. Luckily a Skye Bank is close by. Still I have to go through two different modes of transportation to get there. The bike weren't forthcoming. I was so restless. The lord finally sent me a bike, we sailed through the flooded road to the main express. The buses took their time which I don't have before pulling up at the bus stop. I kept checking the time every few seconds.

Yaaay! I made it to the bank by 3:43pm. This is my second time of coming to this particular branch of Skye Bank for bank transaction. I picked up two money transfer forms for my purpose. Skye Bank calls it Flitcash A snag appeared as I filled out the forms. I don’t remember Victory’s address! My phone won’t browse for me to get the info from my email. The bank won’t overlook that detail since I don’t have an account with them. In my flustered state it never occurred to me to call Victory for his address. Luckily one of the bank staff suggested it. I called it went straight to voicemail, great! I left him a short voice message. I asked if the wire transfer expires after a certain time but they didn’t provide any useful answer. I must withdraw this cash today no matter what!

My God wasn’t on vacation, He never is. Victory called me back and gave me the address, guess what. It was different from the address I wanted to get from my email! I collected the wire transfer in the end. I stopped at Ojomu for beverages. I went home, I went on to inform Victory that I’ve collected the money, I went nowhere else for the day. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook