Thursday 6 June 2013

MTN Nigeria Service Is Freaking Annoying! Friday May 31 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:56 pm  |  No comments

MTN Nigeria Service Is Freaking Annoying! Friday May 31 2013
2013 is gradually running out. Today is 31 May already! How time flies. This time last year I closed my eyes, endured and ignored all the excesses of Ibe and family and we all lived happily ever after. But on another realm their excesses kept chipping away at my patience. I wonder where he is. I wonder how he is doing. He hasn't posted any sublime status on Facebook or I missed it. Not like I'm tracking his sublime status updates lol. I don't make it habit of going to his page to see something that don't add value to me rather it diminishes the value I placed on him.

I read my open heavens and prayed. I took my bath and went to my place earning a living. I was the first. I shot some hoops with our waste paper basket first then cleaned up the place. Ifeanyi came moments after the place was all cleaned up. Immediately he challenged me to our usual hoop contest lol. I extended the distance to make it more interesting. And that was how I dug my own grave. I scored first but he beat me the worst way, 7-1! The game ended at 9-5. He went to bring MD to the office from his house. I’m off to the banks already. I had to cash a cheque so the mechanic can be paid. The mechanic gave me a small cut out his pay, that’s generous of him today.

For months for me, MTN Nigeria service has been freaking annoying. I went to MTN office at The Palms from the bank. This is the third time I’m going to their office for the same issue not being able to call or text despite having airtime on my phone. I always meet a different person each time I go there. The lady that served me today actually was the best. She knows the problem very well and also knows the crude option MTN is forcing people to take instead of resolving the issue. She explained it’s a data problem. She said MTN has instructed them to shove two options down the throat of their customer, if the customer doesn’t like it he/she can go hug an electricity transformer. I added the go hug a transformer part. Option one is that MTN is forcing you to subscribe to a data plan, it could be daily, weekly or monthly.


I think for MTN, the customer is always wrong.

MTN is a greedy wicked criminal company. I don’t want any data plan. I’m perfectly okay without a plan, why force me to take a plan instead of investing in your infrastructure to give customers worth for their money? The other option was to turn of data usage on your phone. I browse on my phone why would I do that? MTN you make me sick. I so wish I can sue you right now. Every time there is a fault it always the customer that suffers. MTN Nigeria service is freaking annoying! I’m so pissed with this company right now.

I left their office really mad, if only our government is effective to sanction this bastard company. I gotta cal my nerves before I go kamikaze on them. I bought some soft drinks and went to Ugo’s house. He called earlier letting me know they moved to the house because of power issue at the office. I ate there. We worked from there. He gave me and Godwin N15,000 and N25,000 respectively as part payment of our salary. The rest comes on Monday.

Work closed early today, I like it. Golf game is on tomorrow I don’t feel like going. Ugo wants me and Ifeanyi to come just help him with the kids. I don’t think I wanna do that. Let’s see how it goes. I went home had a good long sleep. Amara came around to cook soup. She prepared okra soup, I don’t like the way she prepares hers. She left some for me, I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. I appreciate the gesture.

I wanted to ask her about their plans to take their remaining things to wherever they sleep now. And also let her know I will be removing the spare key, in other words denying them access without permission, but I didn’t. Let me observe them some more before my final irreversible decision.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook