Monday 30 September 2013

Midwives Are Rewarded – RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Monday 30th September 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:34 pm  |  No comments

Prayer Point, Daily Devotion, Open Heavens, Open Heavens Devotional, Bible Study,
MIDWIVES ARE REWARDED BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Memorise:
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

Read:
John 14:1-3

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:1

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

Open Heavens Devotional Message
Can you dare to stand alone? Can you dare to stand on the side of God while the government is against you? The midwives of Exodus 1 fell out of favour with the government of the day but they did not care. As a result of their sacrificial obedience to God, they entered into favour with God and began to receive special divine care according to Exodus 1:20. In fact, verse 21 says,

“And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.”

This could mean those who were single and searching found their right spouses and got married. It could also mean that those who were married had peace and multiplication in their homes. Also, this could mean that tenants among them became landladies by divine favour and speed. Beloved, are people laughing at you while you are obeying the King of kings? Are they calling you a fool because you refuse to compromise like others are doing to succeed? Are people saying you do not know the shortcut to prosperity? Never mind. Stay focused on your God-given assignment! God did not forget the midwives; He will also not forget you. God gave them households. God will not forget you or your labour in soul winning!

In John 14:1-3, the Lord assures us that He is building mansions for us. Many years ago, the Lord took me in a vision to a place in a city beyond compare in beauty. I saw a house under construction which was massive and had many rooms. The labourers were busy working at it. When I asked the Lord who owns the house, He said, ‘Son, this is your house’, expecting that since there is no night in Heaven, when my children come to pay me visits, they will have rooms to stay. He said the building is still going on as long as I am winning souls. Beloved, whether people believe it or not, I know what I saw. I saw mansions in Heaven. I have seen my own building. The Lord is equally building yours. Are committed to winning souls? Soul winners are so dear to God’s heart that He makes them relevant both in time and in eternity. How much have you worked for your heavenly reward?

Bible In One Year:
Ezra 8-10

Prayer Point
Father, help me to serve you acceptably so that I do not lose my earthly and eternal rewards.
Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST, Your Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated. :-)

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook